Herein, you will find a hodge-podge of mental nimbleness conjoined for the express purposes of preventing my slumber while I effort to cram three hours of work into ten hours of clock time.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
El Numbero Oneo
This is a test, so my wife can show me how all this crap works and I can see what it will look like.
I'm just the mom - I can't rule. Any more. However, I thought you might like to know that the Gaither Vocal Band has made a reunion video due out next year some time. Everyone who's ever been in GVB (almost) is on it. I know you don't care about them now, but some of the old timers are there as well. www.Gaither.com has some preview photos.
2 comments:
yeah, i rule.
I'm just the mom - I can't rule. Any more. However, I thought you might like to know that the Gaither Vocal Band has made a reunion video due out next year some time. Everyone who's ever been in GVB (almost) is on it. I know you don't care about them now, but some of the old timers are there as well. www.Gaither.com has some preview photos.
Post a Comment